1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New jersey snow thread 2009-2010

Discussion in 'Weather' started by dieselpusher, Aug 26, 2009.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

tls i got this one this year just sit back this time haha

lets get the ball rolling its right around the corner

hope everyone had a great summer but we all know that winter is what we all want

let it snow! payup

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

with all the rain, and the el nino effect back, ive heard the snow should be good :)

if only we can have what we had last year, colder though and 2-3x the snowfall total for the season we all would be thrilled!

3. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

i definatly agree. although i could use alittle more snow than we had this following year

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well boys welcome back...down to a chilly 38 here right now.......old man winter is coming. Weather people talking a big game for us...we shall see what happens. :p

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You guys should of started this thread back in June when you actually got snow.

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i wish i could have hooked up the plow in june too bad we dont get anyhting in the summer either:cool:

7. gkm

gkm Senior Member

first snow in 5 weeks;)

8. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

if we get as much snow as we did rain this year were in for a doozie

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

frekin telll me about it .... never had a summer ... lets have a huge winter

10. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Wake up Timmy, your having a bad dream! LOL :laughing:

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lol...how you doing cre? have a good winter pal:drinkup:

12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey cre...just admit you wanna come live in the dirty jerzussmileyflag

13. Smith2287

Smith2287 Member

Whats up guy's I hope everyone is as excited for winter as I am. I hope everyone had a good summer but winter is right around the corner!!!!!

14. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Hopefully all this 6 months of rain turns into 3 months of snow. Mowing has been a b*tch this year. We have been losing at least one day a week for 30 weeks straight. One storm a week would ROCK!!!!!! I would be counting my money in my sleep for sure payup

Good to be back on the site.

15. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

It's looking good. Taken from Accuweather and Henry's blog, bask in this glory boys:

snowfall10509.jpg

Attached Files:

16. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

its too good to be true

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I will believe it when i see it......they said the same crap in 2001-2002 winter...we got jack....yet to there defense i dont see any red flags that would argue against a good winter for us.......i will say between 30-35 for edison nj......more snow per event then last winter......would say we all plow in december again......prob going to be a few storms like last winter where they only hit good from my area north........yet i do think snj will cash in more......prob a bit above avg for everyone...in a nutshell like last winter....a few more storms and more inches of snow........lets see how i do.......Look out for a big one also...classic miller A bomb like we had in march.........el-nino's favor a huge costal...such as feb 2006...edison had 28 from that

18. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

NICE! Let's get all of the blizzards between 12/18 and 1/20- when I'm home from college! Or, on the weekends so I can come down to plow!

LET IT SNOW! :D

May all of our storms in NJ be at least 3" and be all fluffy snow, no sleet, freezing rain, rain, or combination of the three which turns it to concrete:help:

19. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

today is the nicest day of the year.....:drinkup:

20. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Accuweather.com has the winter bullseye on exit 142 of the GSP...(give or take a few miles)....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009