1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Jersey Boys Meet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by f350dieselemt, Nov 20, 2007.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Hey all you New Jersey and Rockland County New York Plowers... Would anyone be interested in pre-season meet? Bring Truck get dinner and such.. E-mail me at. Kaplanlandscapes@yahoo.com or comment on this thread

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am definately in! PM me and keep me posted! :bluebounc

3. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I'd be in also. Let me know the details as they get closer. Next 2 weeks I am busy tho...

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Wow, only 3 responses from Jersey plowers...the rest of you guys suck! :angry:

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Make that four i am in too. We got to represent New Jersey after all. Have we thought about a date yet? I was wondering when we were going to set something up like this haha. Mike

6. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Lets set up a date the second week in december.. .Somewhere near the Parmus NJ area? you guys tell me... call or email... 201-697-0080 or kaplanlandscapes@yahoo.com

-Alex

7. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Paramus? That is wayyyyy up there.

I am in Ocean county, like exit 7 off of Tpke or 98 off of the gsp. It's 20 minutes to either hi way for me...

8. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I'm in just let me know when and where.

Jason

9. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

How about the second Saturday evening in December at Cubby's BBQ at 249 S.River Street in Hackensack at 6:00PM?

Killer Ribs and BBQ!

10. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Haa Ha thats same place you wanted last year... Yeah Jay i know your in... i stopped by the house the other day.. garage was open no one was around.. was hoping to stop by to chat before snow season

11. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Alex,
    Give me a call so we can set something up, or If you drive by and the garage is open or my trucks are here stop in.:waving:

Jason

12. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Yes, EMT your right. It kind of makes sense because it is local (5 minutes) to Rt80, Rt46, NJTP, Rt4, and such. Plus easy plow parking and good food. I don't mind where we have it but lets not waste it like last year!

13. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I will have to pass on this. Even Hackensack is far from me. I would like to meet you guys but driving 3 hours round trip is a little much.

14. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Bry,

Take the wife and put her in the car, take a beautiful 90 minute drive up the NJ Turnpike to Exit 17E with your beautiful wife, come spend an hour or two eating some great BBQ and chatting with the rest of us, and then drive home via the Garden State Parkway. What a beautiful evening...good food, new friends, and a beautiful scenic tour of the Garden State! :drinkup:

15. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Yeah that does sound like a nice evening... Jay, definatly next time i see your garage open or trucks there i will try to stop in.. Any Accounts you want to get rid of again this year?

16. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I'm IN ! Are we bringing our blades to this for all to see? LOL

17. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

count me in just say when and where

18. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Good you can drive... and by the way check out the 15 day on Accuweather. Looks like something brewing for the end of next week:cry: So hurry up and get those clean-ups done!

19. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

I will try to post a date tomorrow for this and then we will see who is going to go.. I want to get as many as we can.. Of course bring your blades.. yes jay i have been keeping an eye on this little cold with snow posting they keep moving around...

20. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

jay i ll drive in my ford so we will be there cant say that if you drive your chevy