1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Jersey available for Sub Work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by hpgtowing, Mar 1, 2009.

1. hpgtowing

hpgtowing Junior Member

New Jersey ... We are located in Northern New Jersey ..Union City, Hudson County NJ but can traveI.. We have drop decks & low boys to transport equipment if need be... have equipment and calcium salt available almost always... Call if you should need something..(201) 522-4936... Ask for Steve Thanks..Stay safe

Equipment:

3 4X4 Pick up truck plows.. 1 with a 8 foot stainless spreader..

2 Tandem Dump Trucks (For snow removal).. (one with a 10 foot plow) another with an Auger screw gate spreader.. 16 Yard bodies...

1 tri Axle Dump truck..

1 Cat 446B 4X4 BackHoe...

1 Cat 420DIT 4X4 BackHoe

1 Scoopmobile Articulated Loader 3.5 Yard bucket With a power angle snow plow attachment..

1 Cat 930 Articulated Loader..

2 Bomadier Rubber Track 4 foot power angle plows units..

4 Walk behind snow blowers

1. 10 foot Snow Box...

We always have on hand in excess of 200 Yards of Calcium Rock Salt...

Call if ya need something? Be safe.. (201) 522-4936.. Steve

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Is that all the stuff your NOT using or just your equipment list? Since you posted this today, how do you have all of that available for snow removal work this late in the season?

3. hpgtowing

hpgtowing Junior Member

For the most part that is most of the equipment.. When we get a request for sub work? It normally is for just a piece or two of equipment.. And we could normally supply that equipment and double up on our remaining equipment. I will let them know what I can supply? And they will let me know if that can work? Thanks.. Be safe Steve

4. jburk4

jburk4 Junior Member

Some questions for you, How close to say Marlboro or eatontown are you?

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

a nice 45 to an hour trip esp in snow

6. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

I am about 30 minutes from you, I am located in Jackson.