1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Picked up today:

JD 4520 (60hp)
    PTO snowblower
    Pallet Forks
    Snow Wolf Plow/box setup (still to be purchased before winter)

Still waiting on the skid steer carrier for the front so in the mean time I am using a loaner bucket. There is a serious back order on that carrier so for now this will work. I'll post some more pics soon, she's going to a job first thing tomorrow to be put to work. The cab on this thing is incredible!!!

New Tractor.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sweet tractor and thanks for making sure that it will be a nice mild winter! Seriously though, bad azzz JD.
  3. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

nice looking machine, what kind of pto snow blower did you get?
  4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

you cant tell us the cab is awesome without a pics Thumbs Up

looking at one myself, very impressed, does yours have a 400 loader on it?
  5. mcwlandscaping

This has the 400CX loader on it....i'll get some pics of the cab up soon! I need to figure out what half of the buttons do first!

The snowblower i got for it is a frontier, rear facing unit. It was a leftover that I got a good deal on. If things pan out after this season I'll switch to an inverted blower.

LOL, the last part of my sig always stays the same for a reason! ;)
  6. Valk

Valk Junior Member
    from S.E. PA

Thats nice. I have a JD 4300 that has served me well for many years. Great machines, good luck with it.
  7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That's a sweeeet looking machine. Congrats and enjoy Thumbs Up
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Good choice, congrats.
  9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice tractor. Are turf tires good in the snow?
  10. toroplowman

toroplowman Member

really nice man
  11. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I like it. Very niceThumbs Up

Beautiful JD!! Thumbs Up It would be nice to add SHoule 6-10 expandable reversible pusher for your 400CX loader.
  13. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

Awsome!!!Thumbs Up we need pics of the inside of the cab!!!:drinkup:
  14. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice purchase. I've run a 3720 with a cab quite a bit. They are really nice. The only problem we've had with it is when we mow dusty areas the cabin air filter gets plugged up pretty quick and the air conditioning stops working.....When the air quits on a hot summer day the cab turns into a sauna real quick.
  15. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks pretty sweet there buddy! What kind of accounts are you gonna use that on this winter?
  16. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

tuning in looking to get a tractor for snow this season
  17. mcwlandscaping

Couple dirt pics from today and one of the snowblower when I picked it up last week...she's BIG! When I get a moment i'm going to add another hydraulic cylinder to make the chute power tilt as well, ive got the extra hydraulic ports and it will be very easy to do so I figure itll be a good idea!

The JD 110TLB is what I had been using all year up to this point. Its a friend of mine. That's what I really wanted to buy but JD stopped making them and none of the leftovers had a factory cab on them so I wound up with the green one, however, I am VERY glad I went this route.

Tractor w dans.jpg

two tractors.jpg

18. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Nice looking tractor
  19. speedy

speedy Senior Member

I'm curious to see how the cab accommodates the operation of the backhoe.

A few pictures from the inside and out would be great!!
  20. billyd

billyd Member

Is it tipsy ? We gots a 3750 with a factory cab and phew I'll tell ya that thing is tipsy as hell