1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Intensifires & SnoFoil

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TLC Snow Div., Dec 11, 2007.

1. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I bought this Snofoil off Craigs list in NH for $100. I got the headlights from CPW. I also painted the blade and cutting edge. The plow has been through 1 storm already.

To do the new Lights i bought a 4' piece of L bend steel and bolted it to the above the frame where the old lights were and then drilled the holes to mount the 2 studs on the lights. I need to paint the bar still.

BTW the leaf box is supposed to come off tomorrow or the next day.lol

DSCF9331.jpg

DSCF9306.jpg

DSCF9311.jpg

DSCF9333.jpg

DSCF9327.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

freakin nice man. good work.
    LET IT SNOW

3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey man all you need this your new lightbar and your set . everything looks great like brand new plow now . BTW time is tic ing if we get this suppose storm this weekend or monday i'm sure you know hahahaha please post some pic once get the new light bar

4. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Looks sweet man...gotta get a fisher sticker on it...the intensfire lights are amazing I put a set on my oldest truck last winter best light on the market imo.

5. looks good

6. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

TLC I've said it to you on lawnsite I'll say it again...Nice work, great set-up!

Let it snow!...looking good for this week, early estimates say possibly 6" here Thursday night, and more than that for Sunday:nod:

Looks good and good luck!!!

7. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

looks real good....but j/w what u payd for the lights??

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looking good!

Could you do me a favor and entertain a stupid reqest- could you take close-up pics of the ends of your hydraulic hoses on your plow. (long story why)

Thanks,
    matt

9. TLC Snow Div.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

I'll get some actions on the next storm, i do alot of plowing both residential and commercial so i will be busy. Hope i get the new LED light bar soon.

I paid just over $200 for the lights, like around $205 from CPW. They come fully setup, bulbs, harware, wiring harnesses, even zip ties!

I'l probably slap a Fisher sticker on there sometime.

10. TLC Snow Div.

I should be able to do that tomorrow.

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks nice!

12. TLC Snow Div.

Got the Leaf box offxysport

I went to the car wash so the truck will be all clean for tomorrow's storm:eek::cool:

Now i gotta clean the inside.

DSCF9341.JPG

DSCF9342.JPG

13. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

what cutting edge do you have on that, it seems a lot longer than the ones I use. Let me know.

14. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. Hope you're ready for today.

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice, I can't wait till my leaf box comes off!

16. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

all done with the clean ups?.....i bet it will be a lot easier plowing now

17. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Where did you get the sno foil and how much? I need to get one.

18. TLC Snow Div.

Found it on Craigs List for $100.

They are around $400 new at a dealer.

19. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

TLC - what exactly is wrong with your mini edge ??

20. TLC Snow Div.

When i turn the switch on the lights start to flash back and forth in a pattern once or twice and then start flashing sporadically several times in no real pattern then die out quickly to the point where they don't flash at all. If i turn them off then turn them on again they sometimes flash or not at all but after a while it will do it again. Its all whacked out. It was working fine on the first storm and going for several hours then it just stopped and it seemed like it smelled funny and they weren't working so i shut it off. I've had the light bar since i bought the truck and the previous owner had it also.