1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Intensifier lights, Markers not working

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gopats, Jan 4, 2011.

1. gopats

gopats Junior Member
    from MA

I just put the Intensifier lights on my MM1, 3 wire set up. I unhooked the ground wire, and mounted the new lights. Thats when the problem started. My headlights work fine, but the marker liights / blinkers dont light up at all. Any ideas?

2. jaybird

jaybird Member

you might have popped the fuse on the main harness, there are 2 fuses along the main harness. if its a 4 port module it is port 1. on a 3 port its plugged into b&c harness through a connector. if you follow the harness down from whereever it plugs in 1 or b&c there are 2 little fuses on is for directionals and running lights on the plow.

3. gopats

gopats Junior Member
    from MA

Jaybird, You were right. I first checked and the fuse looked fine so I didnt put the tester on it. When I finaly tested the fuse that was the problem. Thanks for the Info

4. jaybird

jaybird Member

glad to help