1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New install issues

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by db27, Sep 3, 2006.

1. db27

db27 Member

Picked up my new yellow toy 8' hd mm2 on fri (7 boxes of junk and a blade and fluid).That stuff is heavy:eek: Got the wiring all together on the shop floor seems simple after its all plugged together.On the pump the hoses for the angle pistons a little short if they are run like the install manual says.Why do they criss cross at the pump?
    Also I am missing a 90 deg hydraulic angle fitting (need 4 sent 3):mad: Just e mailed fisher so hope the can send one.
    Its a dam good thing there is no snow on the way cause this is a Project:dizzy:
    If anyone has helpfull tips for me on the rest of my install please post:D

2. db27

db27 Member

thanks fisher

Fisher sent me out the missing part next day.Got to love a company that has real cust service.I answered most of my questions . Install is near done except wiring.
    Now let it snow:waving: