1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NEW Indiana Snow thread! 09-10

Discussion in 'Weather' started by B.Bells, Oct 13, 2009.

1. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

So, Indiana lets get this party started the right way this year! ( read last years thread and yes i wasn't here but it still sucked) :realmad:

2. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Where's New Castle at?

3. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

Right off of I-70 on the east side rear say richmond? Kinda in the middle of Richmond and Indy

4. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Anyone else from the NW Indiana area?? we should do a meet and greet maybe hooters in schererville or merriville

5. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

I'm down, Love HOOTERS!! :D And I like to meet some other owners from Indiana. Most around me are to stuck up to wave let alone talk.:laughing: but i wave anyway!:salute:

6. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

BEERRRRR, kinda cold for fall. so everyone rdy for snow, i know i am!

7. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

love hooters, its not uncommon to do a meet and greet with competiors. It keeps everyone in check with their regions. The in and outs. I'm in

8. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Check! Valpo here.....

Good to see you again Dave. Hope alls been good with you and the family! :drinkup:

9. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

Come on Indiana, Show your support! :laughing: SO, we ready to push some snow or what?:rolleyes: I am.

10. sangerlawn

sangerlawn Junior Member
    from indiana

Well…I see it is that time again..you northern Indiana boys please don’t forget to send some of your snow and ice my way lol

As far as hooters….im in

11. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

B.Bells
    Did you get your mount installed? Broncscott, Fairfield, Ohio

12. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

sure did, theres pics of it in the equipment section! take a look at it. worked out wonderful! thxs.

13. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Valparaiso here....Im always down for some Hooters! Lets hope the Lake winds are friendly again this year as they have been in the past! :drinkup:

14. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Portage here! I'm always down for some hooters!!

15. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Should we plan on something maybe saturday the 7th? at hooters in merrriville seems to be about the half way point and its right off of 65 lets say around 5pm :waving:

16. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Greenwood Here........

15 mins South of Indy

17. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Just found out today I need shoulder surgery....told the doc I had to get the surgery done before the snow starts flying so the date is Nov 5. If you guys pick the 7 ill try my best to get there. Not sure if the doc will clear me to drive by then. Keep me informed on when what time! Has anyone checked out in-accuweather for 15 day forcast. The word snow is used a few times! Lets hope so!!!payup

John

18. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I'm in for Hooters! Always up for a meet and greet with fellow snow fighters :salute:ussmileyflag

19. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

I'll see what I can work out. Been super busy past couple weeks. Can't see straight:dizzy: as is, work is finally coming in :D But ill try, I'll let you guys know before then tho.:drinkup:

20. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

so r we settling on nov 7th at hooters? trying to get a game plan