1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New in town

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by capitalsnow, Mar 13, 2010.

1. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

I guess I just wanted to say hi to everyone on here, I have been "lurking" this site and going through old threads picking apart all the usefull and informative stuff that has been posted here, I have been plow a operator for the past 6 years, moslty john deeres, and commerical lots. This coming winter ( still awhile away) I will be running a commerical snow operation so i look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully adding some of my own help advice.

2. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome....the sooner you line up accounts for next year the better
  4. capitalsnow

capitalsnow Member

yes, winter is just finishing (if you call what we had a winter) and im already bidding on jobs for next year.
  5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite.
  6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

A Big Fat WELCOME....:drinkup::drinkup:...The SEARCH BUTTON is your Friend..:nod:
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to Plow Site. ussmileyflagtymusic
  8. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome Capital
  9. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Welcome Capital there are quite a few of us from Ottawatymusic