1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New in box BOSS RT3 mount 99-07 Ford Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ultimate Trucks, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

This is new in the box complete was bought for a truck and never made it on before selling it. I am firm on price and will ship buyer pays shipping. Part #LTA03654C.

Price --- $450.00 + Shipping

Thanks

bossfordmount.JPG

2. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

to the top.....

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

fyi, most dealers sell these between $450-$525 depending on how much you buy from them... shippings gonna run the buyer enough that its more expensive for what your asking then going to their local dealer.

4. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

true, your gonna be gettin close to a dealer price after shipping but you also got to remember. if your state is anything like illinois where we pay 10%+ sales tax it almost offsets the cost of shipping which is usually 50-60 bucks. if you really need ot get rid of that mount, drop it to around $400 and it will be gone in no time im sure. try craigslist too, where i sold all my mounts in the past.

5. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

my boss mount cost me 625 bucks last year from monroe truck in joliet il

6. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

Yea 450 to 525 is a lil on the low side. Was quoted 550 from my local guy

7. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

Yea put it on egay, you will sell it for 450. I paid a lot for mine, and yours is never used but the box is open not that it really matters. Try ebay unless some one really needs it on here

8. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

well I guess I will have a 450 dollar paper weight cause I know Boss dealers are getting 525-650 for the mount and as said the box was opened to take the picture that is it. Thanks for all the advice.

I will sell shipped for 485.00. Thanks.