1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new hydro pump question for liquid spray ????

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ExcellLandscape, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ExcellLandscape

ExcellLandscape Junior Member
    from MI

I am converting a 300 gallon lesco fert. tank over to a liquid spray. I have central hydro. already.....any good ideas on banjo or hypro or ace pump??????? any good parts list with pointer for building....virgin first build here:realmad:
  2. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

yeah, actually i may have some stuff laying around off one of my ole unit's. youre gonna need some hi-dollar part's .....you'll need a hudraulic valve as well as a pump/motor. i have a hypro centrifigul.

is youre hydraulic's live to the rear or is it switched ......basically you turn the pump on. then is there another switch you have to flip to power up the lines or are they live to start with?......alot of state trucks were live all the time.

if ya want to give me a call and i'll help you peice together a parts list, and some parts number's and such but i'll need ot get an idea on what youre wanting to do.....thier are alot of variable's when building a system excpecially when youre not starting from scratch.....i'll post the part number's and such on here but it would be easier if we talked on the phone. (660)885-1521 call anytime.