1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New hubcaps

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FordFisherman, Feb 7, 2009.

1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

No snow, kinda bored, took some pics....Once it gets warmer, the bodywork begins. I'll try to take some before and after pics. Oh yeah, almost forgot the Whelan mini-lightbar. Even the neighbor (he drives a BMer) likes the wheelcovers.

100_2931.jpg

100_2932.jpg

2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

they look damn goodi wanna see some action shot of that rig

3. FordFisherman

from 06611

Next storm, if I'm not under the gun, I'll try to get a video or pics.

4. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

sweet set up its gonna look really good when its all fixed up and am i seeing 2 cutting edges on that blade?

5. FordFisherman

from 06611

Theres a 2 foot section thats overlayed on the left side of the plow as you look at it. Not sure why its like that; the main edge is in tact and it cuts better than my MM2 so for now I'm going to leave it. Gonna get the blade blasted and painted in the off season also.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Guess I can't say nice tires. So nice hubcaps!:dizzy:

7. FordFisherman

from 06611

Sure you can...they're studded snows. Now Giada- She's got real nice tires. Got any more pics?

8. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Truck looks good and i like the hubcaps,better then most of the others

9. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

truck looks real nice... like the color... plow will look good once its setup