1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New house, concrete, and landscaping finally done

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, May 29, 2010.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Finally, done! My wife and I have plenty of calluses on our hands, alot of long hours.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

What were some of the things that you guys did?
    Did you pour that driveway?
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice, looks perfect, congrats!.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

We did all landscaping, most of the stamped and colored concrete, all excavating, and clearing, along with raising one pole shed 4ft., hauling 55 loads of black dirt up from the farm, I dont know its kind of like a bad dream but its over finally. Thanks for the compliments.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You'd have a better looking house if you charged more for snowplowing!

I like it!!
  6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like your driving a Polaris side x side??
  7. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

WICKED place, I'm more of a single story lover myself, but that is sweet, a house for the wife, a garage for you. CONGRATS!
  8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Very nice house and property! Looks good!
  9. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking spread

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Polaris Ranger that thing gets used everyday around the farm since we got that we seldom use our 4wheeler, the kids still ride theirs though

Thanks for all the compliments guys we appreciate it we worked our tails off, ended up I think around 275 yds of concrete with shed floor and stamped patio plus what you see in pic I remember some of those nights building retaining walls at 3am with a spotlight.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Snowplowing is just a portion of what we do.
  12. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Very nice looking place

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

it came out awesome not a fan of the circle planter but i know it was your wifes idea hahaha
  14. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Very nice!! We are getting ready to build this summer. Just waiting on a couple of estimates so I can go to the bank.
  15. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Very nice house, I am very jealous right now!
  16. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

wow, you always have to be so careful what pictures get posted! It took me a min to see the ranger!

I love the driveway, I can't imagine the amount of work that took, very very beautiful!
  17. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

Nicely done and something to be proud of. Congrats!!!
  18. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

so, that garage/barn/monstsrosity that you park vehicles inside of, Well im drooling over it...
  19. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Wow, that looks like 80-90 yards of cement. How many pours did you do? I've not done a drive that big in 6 years or so.

Thats a real nice place you got.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

All total we ended up pouring about 275 yards of concrete, including shed floor, porch, driveway, and stamped patio outback. We did all colored and stamped out front first as well as stamped patio out back first. Then did all the white out front in 2 pours. We did cheat a little and used a pump truck for the 2 white pours. Thanks for all the compliments guys. Sure was a long time coming.