1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Horst welding blade for compact tractor

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DP Property, Nov 18, 2008.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Hi guys ,

My Horst welding blade came in today for my Kubota 7510B HST. It is made to fit on the LA302 loader. I will have a guy on the tractor helping me in town with some of the smaller properties. It looks really sharp but I know it will be slow going compared to my truck. I never thought to ask them about wings for this but maybe could add some later.

Also stl-7.5 blade makeover is done and snowex salter - Thank You all here for your help in these projects. This site has been a great help with equipment and even helped land me some really good contracts. payup

It felt like Christmas today when I went to pick this little blade up...lol.

DP Property Horst blade1.jpg

DP Property Horst blade2.jpg

DP Property Horst blade 3.jpg

DP Property Blade makeover.jpg

DP Property Expy with snowex.jpg
  2. A Man

A Man Senior Member

That blade looks really nice, I love the black. Wings look good too, what did the blade run you?
  3. DP Property

Hi A Man it was2 thousand , with the extra hydraulics added instead of manual. Almost 2200.00 with tax. I was not going to argue there is a waiting list and I ordered it about 45 days ago. Now all orders from Horst are expected late January...thats not good for us. So I was thankful to get my hands on it tymusic
  4. DP Property

Got her on what a pain in the @##$ that was

Got her on was surprised at how long it took me. This direct attach is for the dogs. I will look into changing that set up in spring. Took some pics in my garage.

DP Property Kubota.jpg

DP Property Kubota 2.jpg

HLA1000 on kubota.jpg

HLA1000 on LA302 Loader.jpg

HLA1000 on la302 loader 2.jpg
  5. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

Lookin good DP.. definetly gotta come over now LOL gimmie a shout when you got time
  6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

How come you just didn't get a bigger bucket? Did you have to run the left/right cylinders to the tip remotes on the tractor or is it angled another way?
  7. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

What model spreader is that on you Expedition?
  8. HC plower

HC plower Member

thats a nice plow. 54"?
  9. DP Property

Hey Joseph

I wanted the trip edge with springs- the buckett thing is a pain to me , many sidewalks in my town are cracked and high and low. Hit them with the buckett and it can throw you for a ride...lol.tymusic
  10. DP Property

Hey JB ,

It;s just the 1075 I think? I redid it and changed all the hardware. Had my welder make me a two inch receiver mount for the truck. It seems to work well. I will use the truck for my plaza'z and Tim Horton's we have two on each end of our town. Then I will send a helper to my smaller properties in town on the Kubota. On my way back can hit them all with salt. It works perfect in theory...lol...oh ya I forgot about those driveways I took about 15 minutes away :-( why in the hell did I do that ......lol
  11. DP Property

For sure Mike - in the next couple of days...been still doing landscape work here but I DID START SALTING THE OTHER DAY .....get those bills started payup
  12. DP Property

Howdy HC I think 66 " there my freind ...I wish in a way it was slightly bigger - but I know much bigger would be trouble for the tractor. I can't use chains in any of my properties so I kept her smaller.
  13. DP Property

The Waiting
  14. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Tractor looks sweet
  15. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Hey DP, nice purchase.... Horst Welding makes 1st rate stuff your going to be very satified once you put it to work. I own several large plows and all I run is Horst.. They are Worth the wait....

I always order in August to beat the rush...

16. DP Property

Hi I just disconnect the tilt lines and the lines on the Horst blade take there place. The angle cylinder is huge on this thing and the hydraulic lines are the really thick ones. I guess they have like a 25 year guarantee. So my left and right is 35 degree angle left or right and then loader control up and down.
  17. DP Property

Thanks Grassy when it's paid off next year it will look even sweeter Brother :waving: