1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Holland TV6070 with Machinability 10' snow wing and Schulte RDX 102

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by miniwarehousing, Feb 12, 2013.

1. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

I wanted to post up a little video and a couple photos of the Tractor we bought last season after coming to this site for info on what piece of equipment to get. The first season was none existent. So I finally got some small footage of the blower getting used.
    The machine is really an incredible force of snow demolishing machinery.
    The amount of snow you can move around and divert with the hydraulic snow wings, makes stacking, moving and backblading very easy.
    When the drifts get too high to plow, we turn the cab around and blow the snow out of the drum. We also cleared a path through a 10' high x 20' long pile of snow with the blower so we could access a gate with ease.
    Here is the video: ( I also posted this in the snow photos link)
  2. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

That's a gorgeous piece of equipment, but in the video it appears that the driver shouldn't have to go anywhere near that slow! Looks like it's hardly working and you could go much faster.
  3. miniwarehousing

miniwarehousing Member

We are still figuring out the snowloads that you can run through it without breaking a shear pin. Which we have done. The stuff he's doing there is easy, but the operator is new and hasn't quite learned the machine yet.
    Cleanup is a great time to teach since no one is bitching that they can't get out! LOL..