1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Holland TV6070 pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bubba11, Feb 11, 2010.

1. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

here are some pictures of the new holland tv6070 bi di as most of you know the seat and steering wheel rotate 180 degrees so you are always facing forward so far it has been working pretty good except it seems to burn alot of fuel enjoy

new holland tv6070 004.jpg

new holland tv6070 005.jpg

new holland tv6070 006.jpg

2. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Very nice machine, I bet that thing can move a lot of snow! Hope it continues to serve you well.

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice machine....when did NH go yellow?

4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice machine, it looks alot like another poster's here, blowerman. He insists it's the best investment he's made in snow removal.

Best of luck. :salute:

5. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

Nice machine. How many accounts do you plow? I take it they are big to say the least.

6. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

this acually belongs to the city airport that i do all the snow removal for i also have a wheel loader that we use in town. you can order them yellow or blue the hydrostat transmission works great for blowing snow the blade is a Grouser Products 2200 series with some custom built wings they made its a brute

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You can actually get the TV's in any colour you want.

8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

how about John Deere green :D Im savin up for now cause of that LOL

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice machine. How big is the blower?

10. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

heres a couple more

new holland tv6070 007.jpg

new holland tv6070 008.jpg

new holland tv6070 009.jpg

11. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

your options on the paint are yellow or blue sorry no green the blower is a 96 inch Woods not impressed at all with it the blade works great except solid wings and no trip edge i wanted a Horst with hydraulic wings but we had to buy american

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Does that blade trip?

13. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

no it does not

14. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

JDdave hows the Horst snow wings and the Ebling back blades holding up

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The Horst pushers stand up very well but this is the first year for the Snowing and Ebling so time will tell. So far they seem really good though.

16. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Very impressive machine. the Horst would have made a great blade, and the blower is tiny compared to what you could put on it. How about this one.

quebec2010 001.jpg

17. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

it looks like that blower would work much better the Woods blower is just on there for weight there are some locally built blowers around here that work excellent but this was the lowest bid

18. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

That plow is massive!!! A trip edge would make me feel alot better about it though.

19. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

if you wanted to switch the blower and the plow around could you?

so you could look right down at the plow?

20. bubba11

bubba11 Member
    from usa

yes and no this machine wasn't ordered with a engine end pto but you can install a pto on the engine end , so if the machine is so equiped the answer is yes. there is a 12' broom that has to go on the cab end so thats why we put the plow on the engine end

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010