1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Holland T4030 w/ Ebling

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jglandscaping, Feb 3, 2010.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Finally posting a couple quick pics of my New Holland T4030 w/ Ebling and 9' Snow Wolf loader mounted plow.

All I will say is I hate plowing in my truck now, you have full 360 degree visibility, great maneuverability, balanced weight (Can lift the plow to full height and not at all feel tipsy, can get right up against parked cars). The tractor weighted with all of the plows, loaded tires and wheel weights I think is around 10k. Speed is 25mph so transporting in between jobs isn't to bad.
    I have taken a condo we do and the best time (including back dragging against garages) with a truck is about 1hour & 15minutes (and snow isn't in the greatest places), using the tractor and ebling I can be in and out in 45 minutes and all the snow on the property and put exactly when I want it.

Now we just need more snow so I can play!

Tractor 3.jpg

Tractor 2.jpg

Tractor 1.jpg
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks awsome! Have you had good luck with the Ebling? Do you break many shear bolts?
  3. jglandscaping

Im the only one that runs it. No shear pins broken, I watch closely when its questionable (Also have had the same route for 6 years so I know almost all the objects)
    Only down side with a plow that wide is finding all the inconsistencies in the pavement...

Its also great being able to turn the tractor around in such tight places in 1-2 motions versus 4-5 with a pickup truck.

4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I like it.
  5. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

are you located in waterville valley....looks like a resort up there
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice I'm glad your happy with it. Have a good winter.
  7. jglandscaping

Southern NH.
  8. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

ohh ok so not to far...idk
  9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice set up you have. Now you are "thinking outside the truck."
    Keep us posted on how the Ebling works this winter. I might need one next year.
  10. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

That Ebling is working its way east:rolleyes:
  11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Hey JD Dave, how about an Ebling with Artic Sectional capabilities!?!? Wouldn't matter how long it was, it would still cling to all pavement abnormalities. Wings would still be solid. Wonder if it's been kicked around yet?
  12. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

That looks like the ultimate residential set-up. I would love to run my route with that!
  13. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Thats a good point, would make for a sweet set up.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

red blade, yellow blade, blue tractor,

Green cash!payup

Looks nice.

care to share the costs on the items.?

Thats a nice setup! Why didn't you go with a bigger plow/pusher on the front?
  16. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

Did you buy that locally? If so where? I may want one for next season.
  17. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Very nice set-up.
  18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I'd like to know how you'd get the wings to float. Also the price would scare everyone away.
  19. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Very nice! I ran our New Holland TN75 at two apartment complexes last year with a fixed back blade and it was absolutely fantastic for cleaning spots! I was really trying to push for having a blade on the front and bigger plow on the back so I could do more with it this year, but that never materialized.

I have heard plowing with the loader arms instead of a direct mount to the tractor could bend the arms, any thoughts on that?

- Dan
  20. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Chappell Tractor in Milford NH.....they just became a dealer of these things! Awesome stuff!