1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Holland T2420

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jglandscaping, Oct 7, 2008.

1. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Sold my TC35DA and upgraded to the new T2420, full cab, heat, ac, and radio. 60HP Turbo.
    Will run a snow bucket and 8' blade(as needed) up front and a 7' rear blade in the back.
    Should make life easier doing 99 driveways at a condo we have plus other stuff.
    I'll try to post pics of the fleet before snow fall.
    James

PA030108.jpg

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice, let us know how it works out.

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Nice Tractor

i have been wanting one of those for a while but just dont use it enough to justify

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet looking tractor

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great looking new holland :D can you get a pic of inside the cab

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

How well does the 3500 pull it? (I'm assuming thats what you pulled it with, largest truck in your sig)

7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

very nice tractor. would love to get one someday...

8. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Nice tractor

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice addition!

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice tractor, didn't know they came in blue.:drinkup:

11. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Nice New Holland, a purchase from Chappell Tractors? Where in NH are you located, I'm on the secoast in Rochester

12. PITCH

PITCH Member
    from hamburg

JGLANDSCAPING

I NOTICED YOU HAD A 8FTMM WITH A FOIL. HOW DO YOU LIKE THE FOIL. WHAT DOES IT DO TO YOUR AIR FLOW??:confused: i'M THINKING OF ADDING ONE BUT DON'T FEEL LIKE DEAL WITH AIR- FLOW PROBLEMS.

13. jglandscaping

Thanks guys.
    The 3500 tows it without a problem, my 2500 tows it fine too and I have lots of hills!

I live in New Ipswich but my company is based in Milford/Amherst and yes it was a Chappell purchase, they are real good to me there and I buy everything from clothing to parts and equipment there.

The snofoil is good, nice on some long roads that we plow, never a problem with airflow either but I also don't run that plow much on my truck, mostly on the other 2500.

14. storm king

storm king Member

good luck with the new tractor , you will be plowing in a tee shirt ! the heat cranks good

we have a tc40da with a cab and it blows a truck away for plowing , especially in the tight spots .

just wondering what did you think of the 35 ? did it do everything you asked .

can't wait to hear how the bigger machine works out for ya , once again good luck with her

15. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Chappell Tractor is a great place Love the store they have there. The first time I went in I was looking around forever, it is a big boys toy store. Unfortunetly it is over an hour away from me so I don't get over there often.

16. jglandscaping

The 35 did do everything I threw at it, just didn't like full pallets of pavers or block, it without the cab it kind of sucked in the winter, and for the price of the 45hp w cab, I decided at 60hp wouldn't be a bad thing.

I go there and still spend way to much time there because I talk to everyone and like looking at all the new stuff they have, not to mention the extensive carhartt and underarmor selection they have and the cutie that runs that part of the store (the discounts she gives me are nice too:blush2:):nod: hehe.

17. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

how much does one of those go for??? also what does that thing weigh???

18. jglandscaping

Tractor, loader, front and rear hydraulics, loaded tires, radio, A/C, heat, rear wiper (along with front) was a little over $41K.
    Weighs in about 8-9k.

19. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

nice. hope it does well for you this winter

20. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

I hope you have fun with that