1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New holland LS 160 steer with trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Sep 3, 2008.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am listing this for a buddy. He just had another baby and has to sell his toy to pay for some medical bills.

Its a 2005 New Holland LS 160. 340 hours. Fully enclosed cab. tooth bar for bucket. Logerin over the tire tracks. Permer 10k lb trailer.

He just completely serviced it about 15 hours ago. He used it to push snow for myself and salopez in the winter time and some light dirt work the rest of the year for himself Any buyer will get his snow contract to come push snow for us at $90 an hour.

$20,000 obo cash For trailer, LS 160, bucket and tracks. But willing to seperate the machine if you only want that.

2. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

thats a real good deal if i had the money
  3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I would pick it up for myself if I had the cash. He had a premature baby that was 2 months early. Cute little guy, but its putting him in a bind with all the medical bills he created. I hope someone can get a killer deal and bail my buddy out.