1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New holland l135 or case 430

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by OVLC, Nov 11, 2010.

1. OVLC

OVLC Junior Member

Looking at buying a skid-steer. One is a New Holland L135 the other is a Case 430. The New Holland is a 2008 with about a 400 hrs, pilot controls and a cab/heat. The Case is a 2010 with about a 100 hrs. They are both the same price .Which unit is better and why?

Thanks for help.
  2. OVLC

OVLC Junior Member

my bad. I ment to write L175. sorrry
  3. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I have a new holland L175 and am very pleased with it. I love the vertical lift and visability of the new holland skids. I am sure the case would be a great machine also. What brand has better dealer support for you. When things go wrong a good dealer close by is more important to me than the color of paint.
    Good luck , shaun
  4. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

my own experiences have made me a CASE man through and through, simple easy to use machines, lots of power, great dealer support all over. JMO, but i have seen many CASE machines push into the 4000-5000 hr range with little work done to them. I even know of a couple 1845's pushing past 10 000hrs
  5. G&T LAWN

G&T LAWN Senior Member

I am a case man also. I think the resale will be better on the Case for sure. Do beleivein the dealer support in your area to be the most important. I it breaks do they have a mobile repair truck? Will they give you loaner while yours is down??