1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by kurtthedurt, Feb 10, 2010.

1. kurtthedurt

kurtthedurt Junior Member
    from chicago

Hey all, I have a 2000 Dakota v8, 9.25 rear end 4x4. Hopefully I’ll be picking up my western 7.0 ft this sat. I used to plow with a bobcat (snow bucket) and an f350 with a 9 ft. Now that I have a steady day job I don’t need anything that big. Just looking to do my drive and have a few accounts set up with some local businesses.

Thanks
    Kurt

2. kurtthedurt

from chicago

[​IMG]

Also have a 06 Honda rancher with a blade.... its got a regular winch that's REAL slow though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

having a full time job and getting business accounts can be tricky

4. snowfighter75

snowfighter75 Senior Member

Awsome! All the best with the new plow. Good to see another Dakota join the crew!

5. kurtthedurt

from chicago

haha this is true! it would be with a few buddys that plow now, there well awear that the day job is a must and can cover me if im at work.

thanks! what kinda plow do you run? whas some specs on your setup?