1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Welderguy24, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

Hey all, been browsin the site for a while and decided to join. As you can tell by my sig i don't have a plow yet but i run a Kodiak 4500 for a guy i went to school with in the cities, i live and work in alexandria, mn but drive down to the cities to plow.

not really a new member section here so i thought i'd post this here

Scott

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome aboard Scott..and be sure to hang on tight.. :D

3. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Welcome Scott. You will learn a lot here.

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Are you thinking about getting a plow for your truck next year?

5. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Welcome. Enjoy the site.

6. Welderguy24

Welderguy24 Member

i was thinking about putting a 7-6 on my truck for a while but it's really too warn out and it's a five speed also and i don't want to deal with that, i'm justin lookin for a new truck really and i'll put a plow on that

7. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

[​IMG] aboard, fasten your seat belt & enjoy the ride [​IMG]

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Plowing with a stick is gonna be tough. Plus, if you get a truck in good condition, you can put a bigger plow on it.

9. '01_1500

'01_1500 Member

What are the chances, I only know one Scott from Champlin in the plowing buisness. Check the user name for a hint if you can't figure out who this is.