1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New here....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Cody, Dec 20, 2001.

1. Cody

Cody Junior Member

Looks like a nice forum you have here. I am Cody I live in Jackson Wyo. Curios if there are other Wyo fellas here? We have been getting hammered with pennys from heaven, 12-16 hour days. That's my $.02 for now just wanted to say howdy and see where most you folks are from. Cody :D :D :D

Signiture:

"There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you WON'T have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, "Well, your Granddaddy shoveled **** in Louisiana." No, Sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, "Son, your Granddaddy rode with the Great Third Army and a Son-of-a-Goddamned-***** named Georgie Patton!"
    - General George S. Patton, Jr (addressing to his troops before Operation Overlord, June 5, 1944)

2. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite Cody

"You got to love George,he was a real poet" :D

3. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

welcome to plowsite!!! i just wish it would snow here, hopefully this weekend :))))

4. Cody

Cody Junior Member

Thanks fellas, I do love Patton and his verbage! And to the fella in DE We have had 3 feet in just the past 16 days. Lots of repairs with the heavy wet stuff. But good money on the way! Could be a new record december here.:D

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

welcome to the site. you live in a really nice part of the country. how far are you from jackson hole? i went there for a vacation and it was incredible.

6. Cody

Cody Junior Member

mdb, Jackson Hole is the entire valley. I live smack in the middle of it. And it looks like the artic right now!
    Cody

7. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Finally!! Someone on here that really has snow to deal with. So we can be jealous & mad at himinstead of bickering amongst our non snow havin' selves here. ;) Welcome to PS, the home of the Happy Snow Nuts.

8. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

Same here :( :mad:

I put my plow on the other night when I saw a snowflake, just as wishful thinking. Took it back off in the morning.

Sure wish I had a Blizzard plow so I could at least go push some dirt around the yard. lol

Welcome to plowsite Cody.

Dave

"3 feet in just the past 16 days" [​IMG]

9. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to Plowsite Cody!

Real snow, huh? :mad: (J/K! ;) ) Nothing here so far - today started out looking like a promising snow event but turned into another fizzle.........

10. DEISL

DEISL Member

Welcome Cody, im sure you'll find a lot of commraderie here ,and send sum o dat real stuff straight east to Pennsylvania.

11. Cody

Cody Junior Member

Thanks fellas! Snow is heading your way!...... But not for awhile!

12. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Welcome Cody. Great bunch of "snow heads" here.

Bruce

13. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

record december here too

well almost for warmest ever. not gonna make it though, gonna get real cold for christmas. snow was forecast but i guess it missed us so far, just a little sleet and a flurry or 2.

glad someone is gettin snow
    Mark K