1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New here...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hammer24, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

I'm new to the site...just thought I would say hello :waving: and show off my new plow setup. Here's another one that I couldn't get to work cause I had previously posted it. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=39722. I am a vol. firefighter as well, thats why you see blue filters also in the lightbar.

Truck 2.JPG

Truck 3.JPG

Truck 4.JPG

Truck 5.JPG

2. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

oops...

Just noticed the date in the pics is wrong :eek: ...I took them today 11/27/2006. Just got the plow installed two days ago.

3. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Nice looking set up you have. Welcome to Plowsite:waving:

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Lookin good! Welcome to Plowsite!;)

5. ECS

ECS Senior Member

That is a nice looking deal you have there Hammar. Welcome to Plowsite. Hope to see you around here often.

6. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

sweet rig hammer.. is that a custom back rack?

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm diggin' the back rack. Are those 20" tires going to be grippy enough? They are kind of wide. None the less, cool truck. I like the color. Good luck payup

8. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

do you run both blue and amber when u plow? or do you activate the amber motors and the blue ones separately?

9. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

Thanks Everyone

Thank you all for the warm welcome from everyone... (although I wish it were cold...wheres the snow!?) Yes it is a custom rack...I helped come up with the design and gave them to a friend of mine and he welded it up for me...thanks for the compliments on it!
    Ya they are 20" tires on it right now...i have 17" rims with 265 BFG MT/R's that I will be putting on for winter, maybe leaveing them on permanently. No I do not run both the blue and amber together (a sure guarantee for getting a ticket) I run all my lights on separate switches, I have a 6 switch box...set up as follows:

switch 1 - Blue Rotators
    switch 2 - Center Amber Rotator
    switch 3 - Front & Rear Flashers
    switch 4 - Take Downs
    switch 5 - Driver Side Alley Light
    switch 6 - Pass. Side Alley Light

10. UpstateDzlGuy

UpstateDzlGuy Senior Member

Nice HeadAche Rack. Chris

11. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow, you must have had the prototype of the new Western lights back in 03'! :D

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck you got there welcome to plowsite