1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Henderson V Box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by northernsweeper, Oct 29, 2007.

1. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I have a new Henderson Chief FS spreader for sale.I bought it last fall and just don't have the accounts to use it. It comes with everything(except a battery) .All parts are still in their boxes/plastic.It has been kept in a heated garage,never used or mounted.I will sell it for 1,800.00,but please no offers lower.If I have to take to much of a beating,I will just keep it and hope for more accounts next year.I am in Grand Rapids,Minnesota.I will try to add photo's,but if I can't just email for them..pancakelake@yahoo.com...I also have a snowex 575 mini pro tailgate spreader I would like to get 300.00 for.It could use some paint on the bottom but is in very good shape otherwise. It comes with all wiring and controller..

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007