1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new headlights on plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jay12, Nov 7, 2011.

1. jay12

jay12 Junior Member
    from KY

I broke one of the headlights on my plow and I need to get a new set. Are there good aftermarket headlights available or do I have to order them new from western?
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The Peterson brand aftermarkets are a great match, and only about $100 for the pair. Westerns would cost you a few hundred or more.
  3. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

I got the truck-lite guys on ebay. They were like $80 shipped. They work very well, high/low beam. I think part number is #80888
  4. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

5. EKennett

EKennett Junior Member

I got the Buyer's "2 post" lights. They are about 200 bucks and come with a wiring harness you can splice right into your original Western harness. You can keep the weatherpack connectors attached so you can take the lights off for safe storage in the off-season.