1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new headlights on mm2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JLsDmax, Nov 9, 2010.

1. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

is it possible to put the new round intensifyer lights on a mm2 with the square style lights with little work. and also where would i get them and how much

2. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

yea you can i would try langs corner garage in rye nh they have a ton of parts there

3. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

I just bought some for $250 from Trafford Supply in New Gloucester , Maine. He is a fisher dealer. My MM2 already had two holes so it looks like they will bolt right on. Comes with all wires to just plug in.

4. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

It depends on the year of your MM2 whether or not you need to buy/ make your own light bracket extensions. The newer ones have the holes to mount the Intensifires right on, no modifications. The older styles HAVE 2 holes on the brackets, but if you install your lift arm will bust your lights just as quick as you bought them. You need to make sure the inside of your new lights dont come in further or to the same spot that your lift arm will raise...otherwise...your outta a new set of lights. Do a search on intensifire light bracket on here, I posted a thread last November I believe. If you want to make your brackets and are a welder, or know one, it can be done with little pain. Good luck and Tucks Trucks in Hudson MA is good place to look for the lights. They are a direct Fisher dealer and you wont overpay for any of your parts.

5. performanceplus

performanceplus Senior Member

I put them on my MM2 and they are great. The only thing is the parking lights do not come on. Any ideas? The signals and hazards work fine.

6. Raconteur

Raconteur Senior Member
    from MA

I had an older MM2 XBlade When I updated to the intensifiers Tucks gave me Fisher brackets and everything worked just fine .

7. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

That's why I said buy/ make your own...I just didn't like how the bracket kit looks, so I fabricated my own and didn't pay the $80 or whatever they go for now