1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Haulmark Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Apr 25, 2011.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Bought a new 2011 Haulmark Grizzly Enclosed trailer. 8.5x22' Lettered with all the new graphics but still have to get the interior floor sealed and racks mounted. Let me know what ya think!

Picture 221.jpg

2. pheasantfarmer

pheasantfarmer Member
    from MN

Looks great man you will have to get some pictures of the interior when you get everything put into it etc. Keep up the good work!

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Nice! That trailer makes a great billboard!

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

now u need a new truck to pull it....

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

judging by his signature he doesn't use his DD to pull this trailer and if he does, well thats just sad.

the trailer looks great! I have the same trailer except mines just a 20' I'm def going 22' next time!

* only thing I would change is size of website and phone number

6. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

thought my 8.5X18 was big :)

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Don't let too much snow build up on it over the winter. My Haulmark's roof caved in this past winter. So make sure you keep up on the snow removal on the roof.

The trailer does look great though! Congrats!

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Very nice trailer. Haulmark makes an awesome enclosed trailer