1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new harness

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by james1115, Jan 20, 2011.

1. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

I just thought I would share with anyone who wants a new harness for their blizzard 810 but doesnt want to spend $400. I used a 13 pin boss harness and a boss power and ground harness and it works great! the best part was all new power and ground wires from the batt right to the plow and new plow side and truck side harness for only $175.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

You can buy a repair end for the truck wiring harness with new plug and power wires, rather than have to rewire the whole thing. I forgot the price, but not that expensive. Just a little heads up for someone who does'nt want to replace the whole harness.

3. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

I looked everywhere and came up with no such repair harness. The only thing I found was a whole new harness for both plow and truck side. Anyway on another note I am selling the truck now so the 810 is going to be someone else's soon.