1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire Winter 2012-2013

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ram_tough2001, Sep 10, 2012.

1. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

hey all, haven't seen a NH weather thread yet, so id figure id start one. lets see all your new rigs, and/or equipment. anyone heard anything about the snowfall predictions for this year yet?

here is my new plow setup for this year. i bought it at the end of last season for 4150 cash and carry... only used it for the last storm at the beginning of march. truck is the same.

[​IMG]

2. Paul D

Paul D Member

Lots of acorns around some folks say that means heavy snow winter. Hope so, I'm the treasurer of the local snowmobile club.

3. ram_tough2001

yeah i noticed that too! hopefully it happens. i only got to use my new plow once, so ive kinda had that itch for awhile now.

4. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

I heard it was supposed to be another mild winter. So i hope its the total opposite.

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I am hoping for a blockbuster !

6. ram_tough2001

me too! we may be passing each other at some point this winter..... youre in farmington? i plow a couple driveways there!

7. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I live in farmington, but plow mostly dover

8. ram_tough2001

i plow mostly in rochester, i have 1 drive in dover, hoping to expand this year though!

9. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

hey guys, long story short is I'm back up here in Portsmouths for the next 2 months with sundays off, whats to do around this area? i was up here for june and july working 7 days aweek, 14-16 hours days and then had no time to do anything

10. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

A ride up the Kamaganious (sp?) highway is nice when the leaves change

11. ram_tough2001

kank cruise! would be nice this time of year! leaves are already changing here in rochester!

12. CodyL

CodyL Junior Member

im in Rochester and new to the landscape and plowing area and was wondering how you guys get driveways and if you guys do commercial lots how you go about getting them

13. ram_tough2001

where in rochester you at? im in the gonic area. most driveways i get are friends, and friends of friends, and family of course.

14. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

Any other NH guys around?

15. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

I plow down in Nashua

16. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I plow in Nashua and Hollis.

17. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

Im in Bedford, I dont get down to Nashua much. Haha

We should have a get togather some where with some of the NH guys on here, shoot the **** and complain about the weather.

18. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Your a stones throw away haha. I'm down for a meet.

19. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

I go to college in Manchester, dont know a whole lot of the area very well thats for sure haha. You guys in hollis arent far away from where i plow though. I sub and plow all the Shell stations in Nashua, all 7

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  20. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

Lets figure out a good place to meet.

I dated a chick from hollis....she was nuts haha