1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire 1

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by New Hampshire 1, Jan 1, 2016.

1. New Hampshire 1

New Hampshire 1 Junior Member

I have an extreme v plow with a 3 port isolation module. Went to use for first time this year and have no power to anything no lights no plow movement and no power to controller. Checked all fuses they are all good and tried a fish stick instead of joystick still nothing, anyone have any ideas I think it is a broken wire in harness.

2. B80MACK

B80MACK Junior Member

Hi new Hampshire I would check all the wireing going into the module with a test light or a multi meter. Hook the ground wire on the ground for the isolation module then test all the hot wires. Did you have a battery replaced since last winter, could a wire have been missed and not hooked to the new battery?
    You might get some good info in the equipment forum down below by asking the question in the thread for the plow that you have.
    Good luck
    Buddy from south of Boston