1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 350guy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. 350guy

350guy Member

Hey guys im Cody Buckley
    im new to the site and look forward to learning a lot. im 16 and this is my first year running my own truck but have been riding shotgun since i was in a car seat.
    heres a pic of my rig.[​IMG]

2. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Welcome!! For 16 that's a he!! of a truck ! sure wish i had a truck like that a few years ago hen i was 16! Is that a 05 or 06?

Good luck

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  3. stunter2boy79

stunter2boy79 Member

welcome n dito what f350 said

4. 350guy

350guy Member

hey thanks a lot guys when i got it it was just a plain truck i have put a lot into it. and i can luckily say it is fully paid off already.i started doing little jobs when i was 8 and now work for a carpentry company full time in the summers and any other vacations. to pay for this bad boy but its well worth it.

5. F350plowing

I like what you did with the grill and putting the 2010 mirrors on that looks nice

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking plow rig

7. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

very nice truck and plow....good luck and take your time......no hot doging..:waving:

8. 350guy

350guy Member

whats a good cheap light bar.

9. 350guy

350guy Member

haha no hot doging hear i did it for awhile till i had to buy new rear tires.

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck. Nice to see a local guy, I'm from Wellesley MA originally. I had an 86 F250 when I was 16.

11. 350guy

350guy Member

12. 350guy

350guy Member

banksy you went from a ford to a dodge?

13. F350plowing

are you going to put a leveling kit on??

14. 350guy

350guy Member

yup leveling kit 35s and take off the rest of the chrome. black wheels an tinted windows. just taking a brake for winter.

15. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I envy you...

16. F350plowing

how can you afford to pay for the truck,gas all the accessories and insurance?? i want to work where you do!!

17. piperpm

piperpm Member

Well done and best of luck in the industry..
    Nice looking rig, esp for being 16...and a Ford to boot!
    Great to see young entrepreneural spirit
    Happy plowing

18. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I've owned 5 Fords, 3 Dodges and a 1 Chevy (for a month). I want another Ford again. It's going to have to wait a while. When I went shopping in 2003 for a new truck I wanted a Cummins and I'm glad I didn't go with a first year 6 liter like I almost did. Ok, so we all want to know how you have a truck like that at 16?

19. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

haha second what F350plowing said. im 16, and in near future ever see myself having a ranger with a plow.
    Explain to me when you started saving!
    i really, really envy you! ):

20. 350guy

350guy Member

as a kid when i got Christmas money or for a b day anything it got put away.so on my dad was looking for a truck in 2008 and went to trade this in. the said they would give him 16,000 for it and kelly blue book was 25 so i said id give him 17 cash.and as of now i have been fortunate enough to have a father who is willing to help with insurance and gas.