1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new guy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike psd, Aug 13, 2007.

1. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey guys ,

new to this board but not boards hahaha . i tried to find a new member page so i guess this best place intro myself . if not move this to correct spot

i hail from northeast PA i have been plowing since i was about 10 on the old garden tractor hahaha just got an 99 ford 250 psd was winter deal came with western MVP. i love so much better then my old set up .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry no action shots maybe this winter :nod:

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

welcome. thankyou for joining the forum. pleasure to meet you. if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them.

i have no idea who actually runs this forum however i have seen a couple of the administrator posts and the person seems nice. if you have questions on how things in the forum work im sure the ones in charge will answer them.

once again. welcome to the forum.

3. mike psd

from pa

thanks man i gotta say this forum rocks ! i love the vids and pics .:D

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Welcome Mike. good to see another new member. get some more pics up whenever you get them. :cool:
    you can say that again!

5. mike psd

from pa

thanks man , i was thinking of toughing up the plow in fall

until them heres some towing mirrors i put on this weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Mike, missed the post earlier. You got lucky and have one of the V's up here that hasn't started to crease the side boxes. Pulling the center pin and lubricating it would be a good idea before the season starts. A fluid change and filter clean would be smart too. Pulling the canister can be a PITA but spray down the screws with some blaster or appropriate rust buster will help. While your at it take the time to pull the three covers off and make sure that the connections are lubed up with dielectric and add a second drain hole to the front bottom corner of the lower cover.

Jerre

7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

hello Mike, and welcome to Plowsite. Lots of good people here, with a wealth of information. Dont be afraid to ask!

Again, welcome!

BTW
    Nice truck!

8. mike psd

from pa

thanks guys

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!! What part of PA??

10. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member

Hi Mike and welcome to the site!!

11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Mike, welcome to the forum. I have seen you posting before but never saw this thread. Anyway, nice truck and good luck this winter making some money with the new truck/setup.