1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New guy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MIsnow, Dec 1, 2010.

1. MIsnow

MIsnow Junior Member

New guy here well i been on here reading for a while now. I have finally got a plow for my truck and thought i would share some pics seeing its snow out today.

steve 050.jpg

steve 051.jpg

steve 052.jpg

2. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

good looking setup, hopefully that wood pile doesn't fall over onto your truck!

3. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

im the first to ask, were are your lights? your truck isnt lifted so i am assumming you need them?

4. 1982_F350

1982_F350 Member

I agree with the new boss. won't you need lights for that? my little snowbear plow is pushing needing lights.... Great looking setup though.

5. jasonz

jasonz Senior Member

oh boy that wood pile makes me nervous lol. how come you didin't push any snow haha

6. MIsnow

MIsnow Junior Member

Thanks for the replies. As for the wood pile it is sturdy and actually leans away from the truck. For the lights i just got the plow together and have not decide if i want the western nighthawks or the old style yet but there will be some on there soon. Steven

7. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

I second that. Going to probably need some plow lights.

8. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

my boss has nighthawks on his and he has no complaints yet. he says they are brighter than the older sealed beams.

9. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Nice rig!!

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Go with the Nighthawks, they are way brighter.

11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

custom wiring? how'd you make the plow work without the headlights?

12. Krieger91

Krieger91 Senior Member

I would second that. From what I've been told by guys I work with, the Nighthawks are indeed brighter.

Slick looking rig nonetheless.

13. MIsnow

MIsnow Junior Member

Nope no custom wiring just a simple paper clip jumping a plug and it works till i get the lights on it.