1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new guy saying hi

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by copandplower, Feb 2, 2002.

1. copandplower

copandplower Member

Hi all, new here, looks like a great site. Im in my 2nd season. I sub for a large company, I have 40 drives and a private road on my route. I run a 7.6 western on a 98 Chevy 1/2 ton long bed. Im looking foward to learning a lot from you guys.

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome! I juggle plowing and a full-time job, so I'm working as a sub myself, this is my first season plowing "for-hire" - previously, I just plowed at the shop I rent and my workplace.

Looking forward to sharing ideas/info/pics with you. Any photos of your truck you can post?

3. copandplower

copandplower Member

thanks Rob, I will post pics as soon as I can.

4. BOSS Adam

BOSS Adam Senior Member

welcome to plowsite copandplower :D

5. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

:) Welcome Aboard Copandplower :)

6. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

Welcome, you can learn a lot here! I have, if you have any questions do a search, you will probably find the answer. If not just ask us.

7. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

Warning: use of this forums lead to addiction.:D

Welcome aboard.

8. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Agree with Denis - this site is addictive. I'm here every day, at least reading. Sometimes it's very entertaining. Sometimes you'll get irritated. But it's always informative.

Welcome to PlowSite.

9. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Welcome copandplower.

At this site you will find a great deal of very friendly knowledgeable people in the plowing business.

You may also want to check out www.sima.org

Bruce