1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New guy saying hello

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by LINY Rob, Oct 4, 2004.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

Just saying hello, I have been plowing lots for the last 9 years and this winter I am going to be selling off my trusty old full size Jeep Cherokee with its 7" dealer installed Meyer plow.

came to this site to see what everyone else is driving and what they are pushing. Thinking of getting the Western Pro model to go on a Ford F-250SD, dealer tells me its only $200 extra, so I figure why not?

From Long Island New York by the way.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite! :waving:
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

A seven inch plow is pretty small. :D

Kidding. I could tell from your profile it was mistyped. Welcome to Plow Site.
  4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Liny Rob,
    Good to have you here. :waving: What do you do with fiberglass? You will like that Western on your Superduty.
  5. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

all aspects of fiberglass, mainly on boats, custom work to warranty, repairs and modifications, paint on cars, trucks, boats as well.