1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy Question Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by AC2717, Jun 20, 2009.

1. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Does anyone know if the push plates for a Boss TC3 will fit a Fisher Plow MM2?

and if not does anyone know where I can get a push plate for a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 for fisher used? THe body style is the newer body style
    Thank you
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

I have been doing reaearch for days and hours right now
    find I need a Fisher mount model 7167
    Anyone know where I can pick one up at a decent price, the only place online I can find is Ashsupply and they want $534 for it
    and he add above from Central for $498
    anywhere else I can look for it?
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

To answer your first post, no the Boss mount is not compatible with the Fisher plow.

If you are not happy with the prices that you are getting on the mount that you need, try craigslist, ebay, or contact Fisher retailers in your area. Also maybe start a thread in the Used section and see if you can get more responses there.

BTW Welcome to Plowsite.
  4. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Thank you

Thank you for hte info and thank you for the Welcome, I look forward to hitting this site up as much as possible
    thank you again