1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new guy needs help mounting up used meyer plow

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by jackel440, Aug 21, 2007.

1. jackel440

jackel440 Junior Member

Hi Guys,
    I have 92' w150 I picked up to use as a beater on the farm.It is fully loaded and runs good.i had to rebuild the tranny and now i have to find another rearend,but thats another thread.
    My neighbor gave me a Meyer plow and the front mount with the pump.the plow is an ST-90 and the pump is a E47.He got it from another guy and that guy just cut it off the truck.I have no controls and I believe I am missing some of the lower mount.I think this mount might have been on a chevy since it seems to be narrower than my Dodges frame.
    I wondered if anyone can give me a close up pic of thier mounts on thier older dodge pick ups.I would like to fabricate my missing parts and get everything mounted in the corrocet places.
    Can anyone help a guy out:waving:
    Thanks Aaron

snow plow pump mount 25%.JPG

pump 25%.JPG

back of plow mount 25%.JPG

snow plow blade25%.JPG
  2. jackel440

jackel440 Junior Member

Anybody got an older dodge pickup with a plow on it?
    I have been looking for pics on the net ,but i haven't found any that show how the plow mounts to the truck and how it is all braced to the frame.Pics of All the lower mount is what i am lookn for.:nod:
  3. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

your best bet

contact Meyer directly
    have all info from the unit you can find
    unlike Fisher they do not keep out-of-date equipment manuals availiable on their web site
  4. nkayser

nkayser Junior Member

I have an 86 with a 7.5 meyer on it. Would that help you out?

if so i will take some pictures tomorrow. do you need any particular spots?

RODHALL Senior Member

i'll get some pics of the plow frame i have monday evening.
  6. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

72-93 should use the same plow setup.
    I can get pics of my 77 club cab mounts, if needed....

Howdy RodHall ! I guess I should have expected to run into you over here... lol.

Mike (440trk)
  7. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

Hmm...no one posted pics yet.

I will try to get you some of my 77's setup tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

RODHALL Senior Member

Hey mike
    i guess i haven't had a chance to talk with you since july.... how have you been?
    you get your sheet metal swap done?
  9. zebebad

zebebad Junior Member

Anyone have any pics I need the same pics to help me out with the same problem .