1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New guy, MM2, push left, but goes right

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Plow Dude, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

I have owned the MM1, and now own an 05 MM2. Somethime when I try to put int into the left position is goes to the right and then gets stuck there until I have to turn the power off of the plow control. And sometimes it gets stuck in the floating positions and won't want to lift back up. The fluid is fine. It gets frustrating. Any suggestions. Tried searching other threads, but couldn't find similar question.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sound's like a bad cab controller.

3. chaseatg

chaseatg Member

You could have a bad control, but the first thing I would check is the 3 pin conector at the truck side. The wire plug might be developing a break. Inspect the plug first. Most Fisher dealers can check the control with a test box. I check them for my customers free of charge. If the control is bad you can replace the PC board part # 8334 it is less expensive then buying a new control.