1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy in Buffalo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 86-1Ton, Apr 15, 2008.

1. 86-1Ton

86-1Ton Junior Member

Hey all... My name is Ryan and i'm new to the site, and to plowing actually... early February i bought an '86 Chevy K30 with an 8 foot Fisher Speedcast plow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=330208968342
    this is the Ebay auction i won her on...

it's got a 350 with a Turbo 400; 205 Transfer Case; Dana 60 Front, Corprate 14 bolt rear.

as you can tell she's a Crew Cab with an 8 foot bed, so she's a little long to do most driveways with!

so far i have replaced both front floor sections, and am working on Rocker panels (3" square tubing, 1/4" wall); making lightbar/headache rack, and she's gotten cleaned up alot...

look for another post in the Fisher section soon!

thanks all - Ryan

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. 86-1Ton

86-1Ton Junior Member

That sounds cool, Thanks!

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

just keep your wallet in a safe place.....:jester::drinkup:

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, I have to agree, never trust people you met online.:D Welcome to the site.

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Especially some Canadian named JD Dave!:rolleyes:

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

eH.........

8. 86-1Ton

86-1Ton Junior Member

oh, i know my wallet's safe...! and for Canadians, well... living next to the border, i've met quite a few!... they're good in my book!...