1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New guy here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jfischer, Nov 14, 2008.

1. jfischer

jfischer Junior Member

Hi All in the snow kingdom. I posted in the employment area already a couple of days ago but it seems that this area gets a-lot more traffic. I am new to plowing. I am a Realtor and have some personal properties to plow. I am looking for some sub work in the Albany NY area. More specifically Halfmoon, Clifton Park, Mechanicville, Waterford, Stillwater area. I am also wondering what the going rate for a sub might be? Also I looked into ins it would be 1,200 if I say I do landscaping with the truck. or 5k if I don't Anyone know why this is the case? As a sub would I be covered under someone else's policy? I have a 02 Chev 2500 6.0 and a 8.5 Fisher V and yes the pic is of me. If i need to provide any further info or you have any questions let me know. I appreciate the help and info. And remember Jeremy and Coldwell Banker Helping You Get A Leg Up On The Competition :nod: