1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New guy here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman1957, Mar 28, 2004.

1. plowman1957

plowman1957 Junior Member

What a awesome website you have.
    I am getting back into the business next winter after being out of it for almost 15 years.
    Getting excited,we are buying a new plow truck in a few months.
    It's a black 2004 chevy 1500 shortbox 4x4 with 7.5 western. All set up with the plow package.Going to be doing short residential drives before and after work.I all ready have drives lined up for next year.
    All ready got the insurance taken care of.The best part of that is our insurance co.(state Farm)said as long as I do residential I am totaly covered.
    If I want to do commercial I will have get it some where eles and around here it's BIG bucks.
    Thought I would say hi and tell you what's going on.Again I will say this is a awesome website.

2. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

Welcome back to the business, and welcome to the plowsite!

Activity here will probably dwindle as the weather gets warmer, but welcome aboard. Your truck sounds awesome btw. Post pics when you get the rig. :)

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

welcome to plowsite!!!
    Damn right activity will dwindle here now that its warm:realmad: I have just found that out in the past few weeks. Its much harder to get answers to questions now then it is in the middle of the winter. Oh well I guess its really hard to keep people thinking about snowplows all year round. Except for a few people like me who never stop thinking about snow and snow plows.:waving:

4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite.:waving:

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

welcome to the plowsite dude

6. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

If you haven't already, check your private messages. Where you signed on, there's an option to have a notification sent when you get a PM.

To get to the Private Messages, scroll to the bottom of this page. Find the block that says "Forum Jump". Click on the UP ARROW. Scroll up and click on "Private Message". Then check the Inbox.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  7. plowman1957

plowman1957 Junior Member

Thanks for the greeting.