1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"new" guy here from NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by HPSInc, Feb 15, 2015.

1. HPSInc

HPSInc Member

Been on Lawnsite for a few years so thought id come over here. Started doing snow for other companies back when I was in my teens. Worked 8 years full time for a local landscape/plow company. Went on my own and this Spring will be the start of my 5th year in the biz. Heres some pics from the Buffalo Storm we had, I posted them over on Lawnsite. Maybe some of you have seen them already but for those who haven't here ya go. I service private communities - town homes & patio homes. I took some pics today of a few properties I maintain to show what they typically look like, not sure I can post pics already since Im a new member with no post count so somebody let me know.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=433446

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What side of town you work?

3. HPSInc

HPSInc Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  4. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

So you sick of snow yet?

5. HPSInc

HPSInc Member

Yea, without a doubt. This winter has been a true test of my sanity. You name it, I've dealt with it. There's alot of additional bs involved with servicing the types of properties I do, I don't know if big parking lots are any less stressful but I'm thinking of switching it up for next winter. I don't mind plowing, it's just everything else that comes with the line of work that's been driving me up a wall.

6. grandview

Give them someone else number like someone did to me in the South towns.

7. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Thought yours was in the bathroom stall?

8. grandview

In the ladies of course.:D

9. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Keep dreaming. Bahahaha