1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy checking in

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Sharp Charge, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

Hey everyone! I've been interested in plowing since I was 15, now that I've moved back to snow country (Northeast Ohio) after getting out of the Navy, I'm looking to make that happen. Hopefully for the 2008 season I'll have a rig and clients lined up for part time work.

Looking forward to your advice and insight.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite. :waving:
  3. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

hope your not going to try and plow with that rig.... welcome to plowsite and thanks for serving :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome to the site and a BIG thanks for serving... :salute:
  5. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

HAHA, I should strap a plow to the Charger..... Then my friends on those forums would be jealous to do that mod. LMAO I've been eying a superduty for a while now, but if I'm going to plow with it, I may not set it up the way I was initially thinking.
  6. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

Sure thing! :salute:
  7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

8. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Good luck..you'll find a vast amount of information on this site!! help's out much.
  9. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2008
  10. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

And I thought it had something to do with your service to your nation.Your welcome on the links
  11. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

FNG...havent heard that in awhile. Good luck with everything, and thanks for what you did!:salute::salute::salute:
  12. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Thank you and welcome aboard. What do you plan on doing during the summer?
  13. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

I'm an air traffic controller by trade, that's what I've done for the last 10 years in the Navy and now I'm going to do the same thing with the FAA (I start Mon). This is just something I've wanted to do for quite some time, so I'm doing the research now to see if I can juggle it part time next year.
  14. svelasquez

svelasquez Member

From a former employee on the 30th floor of Tower 1 WTC, thank you for your service. :salute: :salute: :salute:
  15. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

16. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Welcome aboard Mate.

Hey you got any cool pics from your duty stations, like boats or birds? Start a tread in the pic forum if you do. I love good pics of sweet planes, and big boats are always cool too :)
  17. Sharp Charge

Sharp Charge Member

Sure do! I'll see what I can do, I'll go through my pics and put some up.:gunsfiring:
  18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for serving our country!:salute:
  19. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Welcome to the Site !!!!!

Hope to see you on the Ohio Thread !!

Thanks for serving !!!!!
  20. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Welcome to PlowSite. Now your going to have to get one thing straight, you don't want a Ford. You want a GMC/Chevy with a boss plow.:jester::nod: lol But I'm sure that we can save that for another thread in the future with you haha.

And I must say, thank you for your duties to this country. It takes a special person to step up to the plate and do that. I salute you. :salute: (and I know I don't have it in me to do that lol)