1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Guy CHecking In

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fxdjerry, Sep 29, 2003.

1. fxdjerry

fxdjerry Junior Member

Glad you have this site going! First year plowing. Live in MA. Have a lot to learn before the snow flies. Have an 03 F350 5.4l with 8' Fisher just looking to make a couple of extra bucks this winter.

Jerry

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

welcome to plowsite Jerry
    :waving:

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Welcome to the site Jerry. Many great friends to meet on here. Id love to see some pictures of your rig it sounds very nice.

Jay

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Jerry, welcome aboard! You found a really good site. There is alot to learn here as well as alot of great guys who know their stuff. Its also a fun site to be a part of, I love it here. Your truck sounds very nice and up to the task of pushing snow. :drinkup: Mike :waving:

5. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Jerry welcome :waving:

If you can you might want to check out the bbq thread. You can learn a lot from the guys here and in person in Ashland. :drinkup:

6. Santo

Santo Banned

Welcome aboard Jer-bo. I am the class clown here at plowsite. Still learning tricks of the trade here and been pushing for years. You will notice me getting reprimanded ocasionally.

Enjoy.

7. fxdjerry

fxdjerry Junior Member

Thanks for the quick welcome! I been reading here a for a few weeks and already have my money's worth . I never thought of taking a picture of the truck but now I will.

Jerry

8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Please do...........especially if it is Dark Shadow Grey (since thats the color I want to get when i buy my new truck :D)

Jay

9. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Welcome to Plowsite:drinkup:

10. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to Plowsite! :waving: First thing I would do is to check out the Chuck's FAQ page on the top of screen if you have not done so. Alot of useful info. there before you dump us with tons of questions. :D J/K ;)

11. fxdjerry

fxdjerry Junior Member

I have been reading here for quite a while. The amount of info is huge. I don't think I will have to ask a bunch of stupid questions right off the bat. But before the year is over I will win the prize for the stupidist question ever asked here. BTW I think the truck is the dark grey , it was buried in a bunch of 03's at Portsmouth Ford in NH.

Jerry

12. Santo

Santo Banned

Got to go Jerry, Packers are running up the score. I got over 41.5

13. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Nah, dont be silly, there is no such thing as a stupid question. If there is something you are unsure of or you just want others oppinions, ask away. I ask alot of questions too which I think are dumb half the time, but maybe others here will read it and learn something from the questions I asked along the way. We are all here to pick on the new guys, ooops, I mean we are all here to learn ;) and have fun doing it! Mike

14. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite!:drinkup:

Mike, have you forgotten our little pumpkin friend?

15. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

ROFLMAO @ Pelican. I bit my tongue since im trying to be a good boy. You took the words from my mouth.

pumpkin: pumpkin:

Jay

16. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I am wondering if Mike is feeling ok? :confused: Maybe we need to give him a shot of Meyer fluid LOL :D

pumpkin:

17. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Nope, how could anyone forget him? :D Mike pumpkin: :alien:

18. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to Plowsite Jerry :drinkup:

19. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Welcome fxdjerry,

I see your from my neck of the woods. :D

20. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

Welcome to plow site. When you take your pictures put them up for us. We love to look at plow trucks.

Ray