1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Grille

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ServiceOnSite, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

As the title says................. craigslist special. $50.00 new in box and plastic.

grille.jpg

2. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

looks good, i got one too just no gmc and i paid alot more you got a good deal

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Nice- I have the same one on my truck! Really dresses the front end up!

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I put one on my 2004 GMC 2500 and they look great! I think I paid like 60-70 bucks with shipping for mine off ebay, and well worth it.

5. ServiceOnSite

really???? i couldnt find one for less then 300 when i was looking.

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

looks awesome!

7. CAT420

CAT420 Senior Member

i think i probably paid around that for mine :realmad:

8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Yeah, it was well worth it. It was a billet grill insert that went right over the existing grill and was precut for the GMC part. Im assuming this is how yours is too as mine is identical to yours. All I know is they really enhance the look of the GMC's over the stock plastic rails.

9. ServiceOnSite

yea its the same kind as yours. i love it makes the front of the look bigger and bad a$$