1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Gmc/fisher Hd

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by TONY615, Dec 11, 2003.

1. TONY615

TONY615 Junior Member

I WISH IT WOULD SNOW:gunsfiring:

mvc-173f.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Tell me about it, I'm in tha same boat, new rig, new plow, :) no SNOW !!!:gunsfiring: :dizzy:

3. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

well lok at the bright side your not wrecking it:D
    the bad side not making any money or seeing the potential those trucks have:realmad:

4. myo

myo Senior Member

Nice truck and plow!!!
    Good luck with it when it does snow:D

5. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Nice looking truck! I really like the look of the new GMCs. Especially the painted front bumper.

6. NYRookie

NYRookie Member

That is because you have never spent an hour peeling bugs off the white bumper. Had one before, never again. Chrome all the way baby. Nice truck, she'll push alot of snow for you when you get it.:D

7. GLS

GLS Senior Member

I know, they are probably a pain in the to take care of, but they do look good (when new anyways:) ).

I'm sure they get chipped up from rocks and stuff also.

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm sure they get chipped up from rocks and stuff also. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's an under statement, there are so many chips in mine it needs to be repainted, with it being only one year old and only 12K on the clock. They should of made the painted part of the bumper out of some sort of plastic :nod: the would go hand in hand with the rest of the truck :dizzy: