1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

new gm push plate measurement

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by vtjeeper, Jan 20, 2011.

1. vtjeeper

vtjeeper Junior Member
    from vermont

I tried asking for info elsewhere but have not been able to get it. all I need is a measurement from the front of the framerail to the center line of the push plate pin hole, and from the bottom of the framerail to the centerline of the pin hole on a new body style gmc/chevy 1500, 2007 or later. can somebody with a like truck whip out a measuring tape and let me know the numbers, pretty please, I'd be really greatful. thank you

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I think your over thinking it here. The depth isn't as much as a concern as the spacing is....

Mounting instructions...

3. vtjeeper

vtjeeper Junior Member
    from vermont

It becomes more of a concern if you are making the mounts yourself, but it's too late now. they are underway, placement has been set. I'll post pics later on in the process

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

well I suppose you would be right in that scenario...... I look forward to the pictures on this project.