1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Gator & Plow with Extras!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by collegepro, Dec 27, 2008.

1. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

I am new to this site but already like it, I recently purchased this Gator about a month ago and have only have one snow to use it in and worked out really well.. It has a cab on in it, 72 inch plow, heater, RIMS!!, exhaust, alternator for all the extras, Heavy duty front shocks, 4X4, dump bed, and more....and this is my first year in the snow business and I can already tell its a good way to make money in the off season, Ive just been mowing and landscaping and finally grauated college and spreading my wings..enjoy

100_0334.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0337.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0343.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great set-up, good luck with everything! I feel in the winter i tend to miss the fast times of landscaping/cutting grass, to the needels in the eyes waiting for snow!:cry:

3. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

And some more have not had the chance to get any action pics

100_0344.jpg

100_0347.jpg

100_0355.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0351.jpg

4. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

Here are some toys and most of all my mowing equipment...hope you all enjoy and hopefully putting up a few non plowing pics is ok

100_5015.jpg

100_0331.jpg

100_5021.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5010.jpg

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Real nice toys you have!:waving: Watch yourself on that jap bike! Those things are dangerouse!

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The Gator looks like a Smart car with a plow!

7. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Very nice.

8. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

yea we have only had one good snow other than that just some ice and sleet, so it sucks when your begging it to snow while everyone else hates it..lol

9. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

That gator is awesome, must work well in the snow with weight. What is it going to plow primarily? Is everything local or will you trailer it? The lco that plows our stop and shop uses a gator with a plow, I think theirs isn't even 4wd.

10. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

I have 21 accounts now in my town which for now takes me a bit cause im not quite use to everything so with time I will cut the time down, but have about 5 commercial, a HOA, and some other big residential driveways, it works pretty good gets into tight places and get stop and go pretty fast, and with good turning radius so with time im sure ill be able to get better and get some more accounts for sure, if it gets to be to much that always means i have an excuse to buy something else also..and for snow just drive it from place to place..live in a town of about 6,000 so no one makes a fit..

11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

those rims are sharp! nice mowers too, any bp blowers or just the handhelds?

12. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

Crazy that you ask I just got one about 3 days ago...BR 550 Backpack Blower havent had the chance to get it running yet so im excited

BR550.jpg

13. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

What part of missouri are you in?

14. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Thats really cool, I like that. I think I want to buy one just to play around in my own driveway.

I dont do sidewalks, but would that make a good sidewalk machine? Can you put anything else on the front of the gators? PTO?

15. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

im like between columbia and kansas city...and yea I mean there are a few different kinds of those gators and I know you can put a broom on the front and some other stuff but didnt look into all the attactments for the front..but i love it....its makes work fun

16. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

That Gator is SWEET... I would love to add one of those to my line up...

17. NickGB

NickGB Senior Member

The Gator is great! Is the plow JD?

Time for a lightbar ;)

If you don't mind me asking, what's the Gator + plow run?

18. collegepro

collegepro Junior Member

Yea the plow is a JD, and a lightbar yes would be a good add on....and if you just want the plain jane gator with no rims and exhaust and all the extras no cab they run about 10,000 which you can talk down a bit, plus the plow i bet you could get it for 11,500...I had a bunch of extras put on it so it was a bit more

19. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics. How do you like the Honda TRX ATV?

20. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Wow thats a lot of money! You could get a good used real truck for that. Nice shop. You must be really making a lot of dough in the mowing business.