1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Freebie Blazer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jim Prill, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

A great friend of mine calls me up a ask's if I want a free truck if I come get it. How could I say NO! The truck currently needs a trans (also thrown in the deal) and he even threw in a western conv. mount. Hope to have the trans this weekend. :nod:

blazer 003.jpg

blazer 002.jpg

blazer 005.jpg

blazer 001.jpg
  2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I like friends like that
  3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Not bad for free.
  4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

free? looks decent...how many miles?

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Tell him you want a refund the front is schmucked:D
  6. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

very nice. looks good for its age
  7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That thing looks to be in great shape. A few dents but the body looks good, how's the frame? NICE truck
  8. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

The truck has 126k on the High output (Wait for it) 305. I see everyone noticed the fancy body woork on the nose, my buddies helpfull wife (I really mean it) tryed to steer it as the where towing it out of his back yard and accidently hit a tree. The truck needs typical rockers and drivers floor pan but I may get luck in the rust area. I will post more pics once its out of the garage under it own power again.:nod:
  9. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Looks like a new play toy. gotta love friends like that.
  10. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I'll give you a couple hundred. Per profit for you!